Dr Dan and Jamieson reviewed the top questions asked Google in 2018. Below are the questions and the links to some of our relevant shows. Click above to listen again and hear our commentary on the questions!
10. What causes high blood pressure?
9. What does heartburn feel like? Beware: sometimes people think they are having heartburn when they are actually having a heart problem. (Listen to the show for our suggestions on this).
8. Why am I always tired? Learn about sleep here. You need 7-9 hours sleep on average.
7. When does implantation bleeding occur? A little bit of bleeding early in pregnancy is not uncommon, but it can also be a sign of more serious problems.
6. How long does the flu last? Typically 5-7 days.
5. How long is flu contagious? It depends! Usually a week.
4. How long does weed stay in your urine? It depends on frequency and amount of usage, as well as other factors such as bodyweight and fat stores. The answer for most people will be days to months. Our recommendation if you are worried about urine drug testing? Avoid!
3. What is endometriosis? We gave a brief explanation, but you can learn more here.
2. What is ALS? It’s also know as Lou-Gehrig’s disease or motor neurone disease. It is very rare. More information available on the ALS Society of Canada website.
1. What is the keto diet? A high fat, low carbohydrate diet. At DocTalk we prefer the Mediterranean diet.